Monday, April 6, 2009

Looking for Leaders, Moms, Professionals who Want to Earn from Home

I am looking for some serious, motivated individuals to invest my time in and train to lead in my business. I work from home WITHOUT having to sell any products, go door-to-door, or purchase inventory.

When you get started this month, you can earn $1500+ over the next 3 months! That's a minimum paycheck of $500 for the next 3 months - it can be much more than that.

So, what would an extra $500 a month for the next 3 months mean to you? If you are someone who is hardworking, willing to be coachable, and have a strong reason why you need that extra money, then give me a call TODAY. If there's ever been a time to start your business, it is now. Our partner company grew by another $28 million in 2008, while the DSA reported a decrease in sales by 5-6% across the board. That means that this company is one of the ONLY growing home businesses out there!

When I got started with this business, I was skeptical because I had tried another business for 3 years and didn't get the income I wanted. I was also unsure whether this would really work. But now after over 2 years of experience with this company, I couldn't be MORE thankful that I gave it a try. It has allowed me to be at home the majoirty of the time with my baby girl. It means that we have not had to rely on credit cards or worry about losing our home. It means that we are headed to complete financial freedom in the future!

Serious inquires only Call Esther 207-249-9013 or request more info on my site. Note: requests for info via email only cannot be met as this business cannot be described or explained via email. Please provide an accurate phone number if you wish to explore this option. I am the only one who will be able to access your information - it will not be sold or used for spam.

No comments: