Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Upcoming Convention

I was already excited to go to Salt Lake City in August for the convention for my company. But when I got my little flyer in my paycheck last month announcing who the speaker is going to be, I was even more excited. Glenn Beck, host of the Glenn Beck program on the radio and host of CNN's Headline New, will be speaking at this year's convention. Being that my husband and I both listen to his radio program, I am already familiar with his comical, often sarcastic style. And I'm looking forward to seeing him in person!

Last year at our convention we heard from Chris Gardner, author of The Pursuit of Happyness. It's amazing the type of speakers that our company brings for us to learn from and be inspired by. We have some great leaders within the company, as well, who will be sharing their training and wisdom. Although it's a few months away, I am definitely looking forward to my trip out west!

No comments: