Saturday, May 31, 2008

End of the Month

The end of the month is always a busy time for me with my business. It's the time to make sure that everyone has submitted paperwork and wrap up loose ends. I love the end of the month, because it also is usually a time that my team is motivated to try and reach their goals before the month ends. Then, at the beginning of the new month, there is always a new promotion to find out about, which is very exciting.

The end of the month is also a time to evaluate and assess what I've done this month and see what I can do better next month. This month I have worked more than the previous two months, because I have finally been feeling better than I was in March and April. So I have accomplished more, but today I am still working on finishing up my month strong.

What I always tell my team is that you may not always reach your goals, but as long as you are working consistently, that work WILL pay off. You will see results, it just might not be until a month or two later. So I am hopeful that the work I have done this month will continue to pay off over the next several months. Speaking of which, it's time to get off the computer and get back to work!

No comments: