Thursday, September 18, 2008

I love my home business!

I just have to say that I love my home business! I am so thankful that God brought this company into my life and has given me such a fabulous support team. I am also thankful for the people that I meet on a regular basis who also are looking for a way to earn extra income - I love helping them get started and reach their goals as well! It benefits them and myself, so it is a win-win! I also love the fact that I am having a baby in approximately 7 weeks, and I know that when she arrives, I will not have to worry about finances because my paycheck will continue to come in (from my business) even while I am on maternity leave from my part-time job! It is truly a blessing to not feel tons of pressure and worry during such an exciting time!

No comments: