Sunday, December 23, 2007

Working Through the Holidays

We are now two days away from Christmas. December can be a great month for those of us who work from home, as long as you keep the right attitude. I am helping a few people this month who really want to develop a business. I know it is possible, because it was last December that I advanced to the first level of leadership in my business (after about 1 month of working). It's also the month in which 1/2 of the top leaders in my company enrolled.

December is a time of year when everyone starts to think about the past year and whether they've accomplished what they wanted to. It's a time when people consider what they want out of the next year, and whether they are happy with where they are in life. Many people now are truly looking for a way to reach financial freedom and time freedom. Many people are also thinking about losing weight and improving their wellness.

That's where my team comes in! We are working to help others improve their wellness - whether it's physical, financial, personal, or environmental. We are working to develop businesses to last a lifetime. That's why I choose not to take a huge break during the month of December. Sure, I'm taking a few days off to celebrate Christmas with my family. But I also plan to get back to work on Wednesday and work through the end of the month. I've already acheived part of my goal for the month, but I still need to finish helping others as well. After all, isn't it better to give than to receive?

No comments: