Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Resolutions vs. Goals

Have you considered your goals for 2008? At this time of year, we are bombarded with thoughts about what our resolutions are. I have never been really great about making resolutions or keeping them. This year, I am focusing more on goals rather than resolutions. I want to have goals that are achievable yet still stretch me. Goals that will be written down and that I will see every day. Goals related to my business life as well as my personal life. Goals that will motivate me to stay focused and keep going even if I don't have success at every turn.

So, what are my goals, you may ask? Well, I have determined some of them already. First, I want to become more financially stable and free. Specifically that means paying off my car loan and being able to support my family. Second, I want to help others improve their lives. Specifically, that means helping at least 6 people reach their goals in this business. Third, I want to become a leader in my business and be able to have a vehicle paid for my company (by June)!

I need to focus on my personal goals next, but those will probably be posted on my personal blog. Feel free to check it out.

No comments: