Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Moms Working From Home

A lot of moms want to work from home and be able to add to their family's income. The challenge is in deciding what to do. You can choose a work at home job or a work at home business. A few years ago, I chose a business with a direct sales/party plan company. I worked hard with that company for 4 years. I advanced and earned recognition. However, I didn't have a consistent paycheck. At the time I did not have any children, but part of the reason for my business was to be able to stay home once we decided to have kids. I began considering whether that business was really going to allow me to reach my goal.

Then a friend of mine called me about a different business which did not involve inventory or selling products. It was a customer referral business and the company would pay me simply for referring others to the products. I was quite skeptical because of my personality and my previous experiences. However, I was open enough to listen to the info and decide for myself. Once I saw the product line, I knew I'd at least want to be a customer.

I have found this experience to be quite a bit different from my previous business. I have found that I have been much more able to reach my goals than I was before. I am now working part-time and am expecting my first baby in a couple months. Yay! It is so refreshing and exciting to be part of a company that helps me reach me goals, and I am also able to help others reach their goals. Our company has sent out checks month after month to thousands of moms who are adding to their family's income by doing this business. Why not you??

No comments: