Monday, November 12, 2007

Advancement!

I got the call! I found out today that I advanced. I am so excited!!! I have been working really hard, and last month I really pushed myself, and it paid off. I have advanced to the next level of my business, and I am looking forward to the next step. My real goal is to reach the level where I will get a car bonus. That is only 2 more advancements away!

Once again I am in awe of how blessed I am. I truly believe that God brought this business to me at the right time in my life. And I have been so blessed by the business, the products, and most of all my team! I have so enjoyed the friendship and support I've received from my team, and it's been wonderful to help other people as well.

One thing I love about this business is that it is about helping other people reach their goals. And by doing that, I have begun reaching mine.

No comments: