Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Working From Home

What do I like about working from home?
  • I set my own schedule
  • No boss telling me what to do or when to do it
  • I can work in my pajamas (bonus!)
  • I have my cat sitting next to me and my dogs downstairs
  • I can take a break and eat a snack
  • I get to connect with others over the phone and internet
What do I like about working from home and actually earning money with my business?
  • I can pay for house projects that we didn't have the money for before
  • I don't have to carry inventory, make deliveries, or hand people's money
  • I have healthier products in my home that actually cost less than what I was buying before
  • I quit my full-time job and switched to part-time after working this business for just 8 months
  • I am paying down my student loans
  • I can actually see the possibility of being debt-free in our future!
Yes, I think that sums up why I love working from home!

No comments: