Thursday, November 15, 2007

Calling Stay at Home Moms & Party Plan Pros!

Are you a stay at home mom? Do you have young children, want to stay at home with them, but also want to help earn money to support your family? Or perhaps you are a party plan pro - maybe you've tried more than one business to earn the money you need. Maybe you've tried other ways to earn money - working online or doing art or cleaning houses. Perhaps you've tried everything, but never really gotten ahead.

I was there. I worked really hard for several years, along side working a full-time day job, to try and get to the point where I could end up staying home should I decide to have children. I had a great support team, good customers, and I enjoyed it! But, after 4 and 1/2 years, I was left with a bunch of inventory and no residual income. I wasn't any closer to being able to stay home than when I started!

I'm now working part-time and doing my business part-time. And I know when I do have children - even if that's within a year - I'll be able to stay home full time if I want. I'm enjoying a different business where I can help others do the very same thing. I love helping people who are serious about earning an income from home. If that is you, let me know. We can work together to help you create financial freedome for you and your family! I like to work with people who are honest, care about physical and financial wellness, and truly have a desire to help themselves and others. Contact me today!

No comments: