Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful

Today is Thanksgiving, and I just want to take a moment to mention what I am thankful for in regards to my business:
  • My support team - Sheila, Irma, and Kindel - I am so thankful for them! They helped me get started from day one, and I definitely could not have gotten to where I am now without the. I have learned a lot, and I am thankful that they have been so supportive and helpful!
  • My business builders - I am thankful for people like my mom, my friend Barb, and others who have chosen to work this business alongside of me. It has been so much fun to see them benefit physically and financially. I am so glad to have each and every one of them in my team!
  • My customers - The thing I love most about this business is that it is about people. It's about improving others' lives, and I am so glad for all the customers who have joined with me in using safer, healthier products for their home. It makes so much sense, and I am glad that they are part of my organization.
  • Most of all I thank God for bringing this business into my life at the right time. I am now working towards financial freedom thanks to this opportunity, and I am helping others do the same.
Thanksgiving Day is almost over, but I do hope that we all take time each day to be thankful for the things we have. I am so blessed!

1 comment:

Amazon Quick Cash said...

Hi Esther,
Just wanted to get back in touch with you in regards to the comment you left on my blog. Thanks for that, by the way. I have been on a little vacation, away from the whole internet scene for the past week or so, enjoying my family and being thankful for them, as you are for your business mentors. I will possible email you this week. Have a great day! My email, by the way, is allaboutthegreenteam@gmail.com.