Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Why

One thing this is essential for a successful business is a strong why. The reason you do your business is the one thing that will motivate you when you are discouraged or things aren't going the way you want them to. The following is my WHY:
  • To improve the health of my family and the health of others
  • To pay for our home remodeling
  • To pay off debt - mostly school loans and our home mortgage
  • To be able to work part-time and get done working when we have children
  • To give more to missions and other causes
  • To allow my husband and I to have the life we want and become financially free
That is a strong enough why for me to keep going, even if I don't have the exact results I want every month.

The other thing you need to have success is a good company to work with. If the business plan is not solid, if the company is not one of integrity, if you don't have a strong support team, you may not be able to reach your goals. Thankfully, my team is one that has all of those things and more!

No comments: